Rainbow Community Services Inc. is an accredited non-profit agency dedicated to helping children, adults and families learn to deal with a wide range of psycho-social challenges. Subsidiaries; Rainbow Adult, Child & Family Services and R&R Transitional Living Homes have raised the bar of ethics, integrity and clear treatment rationale to help produce leading outcomes in the Las Vegas valley. Rainbow Community achieves this by maintaining a powerful collaboration of medical professionals, licensed therapists and counselors, other non-profit partnerships, law enforcement administrators, businesses, and advocates servicing those whom desire recovery from overwhelming stressors and a diverse spectrum of illness.
Rainbow is dedicated to recreating a more positive culture in our mental health community. Rainbow thrives by using only research and evidenced-based treatment models. We have created manualized person-centered programs that support best practices; which produce improved outcomes among a community that we aim to inspire a greater commitment and participants taking greater responsibility in their success. Our consumers regain the strength of choice to live and demonstrate wellness.
About Us At A Glance:
- Established in June of 2011
- True systems perspective and person centered approaches
- Medically Supervised by panel of psychiatrists
- MFT board approved clinical supervisor on site
- Program structure and manuals premised on research from Yale University,School of Medicine
- Manualized mental health and behavioral programs
- Premier site for UNLV student training, community classes, professional conferences and certified trainings